An executive decision has been made to save our sanity(sophie, Jan and Carson) on Saturdays when there isn’t a pre-planned booking we will be closed.(Please look at the diary if you intend to descend) Why? Because we have stayed open too often to understand the implications! We need the occasional rest up and get away.
So this Saturday 2nd May- 4th May we will be shut so Carson can sail her boat and Jan and I can go to Wiltshire!