The Ten Commandments of the surrealistically distinguished.
1) Thou Shalt Not be Boring (please turn off your phone, laptop, mind etc).
2) Thou Shalt always be able to pronounce the drink you want whilst upright.
3) Thou Shalt always be responsible for your guests/spouse/relations.
4) Thou Shalt always pay your membership dues + outstanding bar bill.
5) Thou Shalt not gain entry with small children or idiots.
6) Thou Shalt always love and respect the staff (Hands off -Never Biblically).
7) Thou Shalt have NO dress codes unless we say otherwise to be Very Fancy.
8) Thou Shalt NOT publish photo’s or gossip without our full consent. What happens in Vout-O-Reenee’s damn well stays there.
9) Thou Shalt endeavour to only ever bring your 4 nicest friends/guests, any more give us a call and we will try our very best to accommodate you all.
10) Thou shalt never bring drugs into Vout-O-Reenee’s . We are allergic, have NO tolerance or sense of humour, when it comes to drugs. No Joke.
10 great reasons to be a member of Vout-O-Reenees.
The benefits of supporting this fine august establishment of Art, Jazz and Literature.
1) Half price entrance to ticketed events. except charity ones.
2) No service charge on bills, non members automatically pay 10%.
3) Jump the queue on entrance and, seat reservation possible.
4) No Venue charge for any part of the club use birthday, book launch or event parties etc. Show your own/favourite film night, perform your own play, as long as you have an audience we have a place for you to express yourself.
5) first dibs at aforementioned events etc,
6) Exhibit in the gallery.
7) Exclusive opportunity to use the single ensuite rooms overnight for £40. email me for details.
8) 10% off art in The Stash Gallery from 1st April 2017 members only. You’d be a fool not to! This includes online work.
9) I would also like to announce that life drawing for members will be going down to £5, though All Non-Members will have to pay £9. We want you to feel treasured, which you are by us.
10) Free nuts and crisps as ever!
If you bring in a friend as a member to join our club, we will give you a bottle of Josephine Baker Champagne as a thank you! The finest of Champagne.